Wednesday, August 19, 2009

surfin usa (pix)

here are the pictures of me surfing that i promised in my last blog, "surf and turf." make sure to click on the pics to look at them close up. the faces i make in the last few are... well... you'll see. by the way, thanks uncle michael for taking these pictures!

 

steps to surfing:







1. be very concentrated as you get up onto the board















2. make a scared face as you attempt not to wipe out
















3. stand...














4. celebrate!










surfing bloopers:






1. bea falls on her butt
















2. bea is about to fall off the board (my face on this is golden...)








hope you like the pictures!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Good job...

Jack said...

thats a pretty cool pose in the last pic. u should make it a dance move.
looks like ur a natural.

Sabrina said...

When I tried surfing I didn't look nearly as cool as you. Good job!

Della said...

hey bea!! :)
awesome surfing lol id prob kill myself i tried...
aaah c u @ skool in six days (i think)!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics