Sunday, August 30, 2009

last of the lazy summer days

friday was the first time i touched my backpack since the last day of school. why? because school starts tomorrow. you see, i love school (except for the learning part). so, that's a problem. but i'm excited to be with my friends again. at my middle school, you only have classes with people on your team (there are 3 teams per grade). so on friday, i texted, emailed, imed, and called my friends to find out what team they were on... and surprisingly the majority of my friends are on my team! i'm just not so thrilled about the tests and homework. you'll be hearing from me tomorrow, about the first day of school!

click to enlarge!







i can relate to sally. i'm not the "going-to-school type" either.

beatriz atsavapranee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics