Saturday, September 22, 2007

tom pyle = beating the crap outta me

hi everyone,

sorry that i haven't blogged for such a long time. but, in the last week or two, i have basically gotten a lot of homework and projects, and missed the bus a lot. i actually once, fell asleep in reading class... but is it really my fault? the lights were off because of the overhead, i was tired, and my reading teacher is kinda boring. besides, it was only about 10/90 minutes that i was asleep for. the homework assignments have been pretty basic, such as, write a concrete poem based on foundations, or do problems 1-20 on page 647 in your text book. but all these projects are wearing me out. i have finished my data display project (looking at teens and sleep. i am a perfect example), a personal timeline project, but still have to work on my author biography. i have missed my bus home about 50% of the school days so far because my bus is always first. except, i always manage to catch another bus that stops about half a block away from my house.
the music in my band class has been very simple. but since my mom and my friend's mom commented about it to my teacher, my friend simone and i played for her yesterday. she played sarabande in d minor which was pretty complicated, and i played ashokan farewell. so, we now have some new music to practice, that the 7th and 8th grade orchestra are playing so we can play it in the concert along with them.
i actually got my gym uniform on friday. they had to order ones for the "small people" because they didn't have anymore. so mine came late. i was really excited... until i put it on. baggy shorts and a giant t-shirt. which is SO not my style =/.
this morning, i woke up really dizzy, so when i got up from bed... i fell straight down onto my nose :(. but, my mom thinks it is because i need more iron and stuff. but, i feel unstable when i walk which is getting annoying. my mom thinks that's because i need more calcium.

beatriz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics