Tuesday, August 28, 2007

first day in a new giant school

hey everyone!

yesterday... was the first day of school for me at pyle middle school! i went onto the bus, the 6th graders have to sit in the front. a bit like how the kindergarteners had to sit in the front in elementary school. yesterday was an even day, so i had periods 1, 2, 4, and 6. one is social studies which is shorter than the other periods because i have it everyday. my social studies teacher is mr. dixon. he is really nice but other people seem to think otherwise. two is science, my teacher is ms. hall, she is really perky, in a good way tho. she gave each of her classes a color for their paper storage and journals. four is math, i am in math b. my math teacher is ms. ozenberger and the classroom is right across from my locker. my locker is in the basement. six is band, i play violin. my band teacher is ms. butler, there were over 75 trophies on the walls;7th and 8th graders compete, but 6th graders don't. most of the band time yesterday was just reading off rules and consequences. when i was riding home on the bus, a little before my stop i asked the bus driver if i should get off there or if he would stop at my street. he said to walk, but he stopped there anyway!! afterwards my mom, sister and i went to staples to get more journals and a new binder.

beatriz atsavapranee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics