Saturday, August 25, 2007

carrots + horse bucket + vacation = bad smelly idea

hi everyone,

last night at about 12:00 PM my dad picked us up from the airport. my dad had brought us some candy from my grandpa (from thailand), some rings, necklaces, an olive green cell phone case for me, and my grandma's old small red velvet jewelry box from his trip to thailand.
when i got home last night the house was dark and i thought that the carrots in my horse bucket looked weird, so i reached into them... and they were moldy! so, my horse shoe at the bottom was rusty. so today, i mixed baking soda with a little bit of water and rubbed it on my horse shoe for about 45 minutes, and it got much better. just a little more rusty than when it had come off the horses foot.

i got my hair cut a few inches and an angle in the front. the last few times i got my hair cut, nobody noticed so i don't think anyone will notice this time either. i went to the hair cuttery very close to the university of maryland as i always do. and i've had a stylist there do my hair for a pretty long time. my whole family has the same stylist do their hair.
we went bowling today and ella really wanted to get a spare. she has before so i don't know why it was such a goal for her that day. right after we stopped keeping score, i took another shot and got a strike. lol.

beatriz atsavapranee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics