Saturday, August 18, 2007

california dreamin'

hi all,

the taxi came at 10:00 am and we went to Dulles Airport. the flight was about 5 hours long and we arrived in LA, california at about 2:00 pm california time. my aunt rosie, uncle michael and cousins, adam and allie picked us up from the airport and we drove to redondo beach. when we got home everyone played apples to apples besides for adam and me. adam really wanted me to play dominoes with him. then after that allie (exactly 8 1/4 today) and ella played dolls while adam (6) played rush hour with me. every once and a while he would come over to me and put a really big clown hat on me. my grandma and grandpa came tonight but they are staying in a house they own in pasadena.
i helped my aunt, uncle, and grandma cook dinner while my cousins and sister rubbed glue all over their hands and dried them in front of the fan. they peeled it off and told everyone, "my skin is peeling off!"
my dad's coming back from thailand tomorrow and will see us for a day when we come back home. but after that he is going to sicily, italy for 3 weeks for a big experiment. or as he says, "one of the culminating experiences of his career"-- doing a full-scale ship test.

beatriz atsavapranee

1 comment:

David said...

Great story, I give it thumbs up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics